Classical guitar spruce/madagascar rosewood. 650mm scale-length.
Owned by Osam Yoshida, Sendai, Japan, who comments:
The qualities I like on Rohan's guitar are these;
(1) Sound is big and has possibilities. Especially the treble (2nd) I like.
Easy to put my heart and soul into one note.
(2) When playing chords, there is good separation of voices.
(3) The quality of the wood of which you used for the guitar is high.
(4) The tuning machine are very nice. Design is very handsome.
(5) The guitar suits all kinds of music and especially Baroque music.
Video clip of Osam playing Manuel de Falla's Homenaje sur "Le Tombeau de Claude Debussy"
Osam Yoshida biography.
1957 Born in Sendai, Japan.
Master Course: Oscer Gihiglia, Shin-ichi Fukuda, Tadashi Sasaki,
Manuel Barrueco, Michael Sadanovsky, Hubert Kupper, Thomas muller Pelling.
Won the first prize in "Spanish Guitar Music Competition" in 1989.
From 1985 - 1999, played Alto-guitar in La Foret Guitar Quartette.
Instructor of Miyagi Sendai Nika High School.
Vise-chairperson of Sendai Schumann Society.
Member of Japan Spanish Guitar Society and
The Society of Education for Junior Guitarists in Japan.
Representative of MUSE Network Sendai.
Representative of YOSHIDA Guitar School.